First Ever Saint Fennessy 4K Will Affect Traffic In Hermantown On March 15
Drivers in Hermantown might want to know about some restrictions they’ll encounter on Saturday, March 15 in order for officials to hold the first-ever St. Fennessy 4K. The event starts at 9AM, although some of the traffic might be diverted ahead of time.
Here are the particulars:
- West Arrowhead Road will be closed to traffic, (including the Ugstad Rd intersection) between Hermantown Elementary School and Lavaque Road from 9am until approximately 10:30 am.
- Lavaque Road will be closed to traffic between the intersection at West Arrowhead Road and Hermantown Square entrance from 9am until approximately 11:00am.
- Access to Hermantown Credit Union and the BP station on Lavaque Rd WILL be accessible from Hwy 53.
- Access onto the racecourse will NOT be allowed between 9am and 11am from Ugstad Rd, Rebecca Rd, Grouse Ridge Dr, Cedar Ridge Dr, Silver Leaf Dr, Boulder Dr, Alpine Dr, and Green Acres Circle.
- No Parking is allowed on these parts of West Arrowhead Road or Lavaque Road from 9am-11am.
- Roadways should reopen by 11am to vehicle traffic.
- Motorists should slow down and be alert to special signing and follow directions of traffic control volunteers.
The St Fennessy 4K is hosted by Grandma’s Marathon and the Young Athletes Foundation.