Downtown Duluth Homegrown Presents Music In The HART
Homegrown and GDC partner for a new summer concert series to showcase local musicians.
It’s going to be a great August at Lake Place Park. Duluth Homegrown Music Festival and the Greater Downtown Council are teaming up for a new summer concert series called “Music in the HART”
The series will take place every Thursday in August from 4:30-6:30 pm.
Grab your family and friends, enjoy some good food, craft beer, and fan favorites as Superior Siren kicks off the series on August 2nd.
Here is the full schedule:
- August 2nd: Superior Siren, defined as "eerie folk music"
- August 9th: Black-Eyed Snakes, perfect for those that love "genre-bending electric blues"
- August 16th: Black River Revue, for "garbage-picking" bluegrass lovers
- August 23rd: Prone with to-be-determined special guests, set to play "electro funk music"
- August 30th: Teague Alexy & Erik Berry / Sonja Bjordal & Lee Martin, acts that have perfected "original poetic roots rock"