Colorado Man Sues Arby’s Over Burned Genitals
A Colorado man is suing the fast food chain Arby's over "burned genitals" - which were the result of using their rest room.
The actual incident happened two years ago.
[Ken] Dejoie was "utilizing the urinal in the men's restroom when it caused a jet of steam to shoot forth from the urinal and burn his genitals," according to CBS Denver.
Dejoie immediately informed employees at the restaurant about the situation. It's their response that plays central to the lawsuit.
[T]heir alleged response was "we have that bathroom problem again," and "this happens when the sink in the kitchen is running," according to papers filed with the El Paso County District Court.
A spokesperson from Arby's has said that the restaurant hopes to settle the case outside of court.