Artists Needed For 2018 Chester Bowl Music In The Park
The City Of Duluth is already planning ahead. Musicians are needed for the 2018 season of music. Artists must turn in an application with audio and video to be reviewed.
The artists do receive a stipend of $250, which surprised me, I thought it was all volunteer. Artists must be family friendly and attendance usually ranges from 300-800 people. All concerts are outdoors but rain dates are provided.
General Information about the Chester Creek Concert Series:
- Concerts held Tuesdays, 7:00-8:30 pm
- Performers will need to arrive at least 1 hour in advance to set up
- The concert series is 10 weeks from June 12 through August 21
- Aug 7th and 14th begin at 6:30 pm
- Aug 21 begins at 6:00pm due to earlier sunset timesfriende
- Rain Date: Aug 21 – start time 6:00pm.
- Stipend of $250 - sound equipment provided by a local vendor.
- Artists must turn in W9 forms to be paid.